Taking a Contract Course? [Deadline]

22 Jan

If you’re taking a contract course, make sure to get your Honors Contract complete.

It may not be as exciting as signing the “Fun Contract” with the Cat in the Hat.  But it should be considerably less terrifying than having to interact with a furry Mike Myers in some kind of nightmare cat costume. So it’s a tradeoff, we guess.

How do you know if you need to complete an Honors Contract? Keep reading to find out.

Fill one out if you plan on:

  • Internship for Honors credit,
  • Undergraduate Research,
  • Research Assistantship,
  • Senior Thesis (Other than Special Honors in your degree — that’s a different form found here)

Get the RTF-EZ here and the Contract Form here.  Don’t forget your proposal!

You’ve got until COB Friday, February 1, 2013.

Confused?  Make an appointment.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: